Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thought for the day...

My question to the universe for this bright shiny day is...WHY do I have to listen to your rap music everywhere? Am I going to hell for hoping you bust an ear drum? It's just so nice trying to explain to a 4 year old at the gas station AND in the grocery parking lot AND in the garage at a children's hospital to not listen to the music that is screaming all kinds of words that I would be dragged to affirmative action if I dared to actually say in public. I am all for diversity in music, but do I force the world around me to listen to my punk? Nope.


So wrong. Things that make you go hmmmm...


I give the loud, disrespectful, disgusting, forced on everyone around them, rap listeners a BIG thumbs down!



1 comment:

  1. And i like how they think it sounds so cool to everybody else but it makes their car rattle and sounds like shit to everybody else...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete